Leury Legends Home Run Thread

bmags

Since we have a day to just sit and enjoy...

my God. Nothing could ever compare the stakes of Paulie's Grand Slam. But as someone who was out of town, I've wanted to live in that moment in that stadium ever since and feel that energy.

This had to be close.

After the Tucker homer, misery had set in in our otherwise insane section of the RF UD Corners. There was this one kid, maybe 10-12 wearing a moncada jersey who never stopped. Always gettin up for every batter, cheering them on, and when Yaz hit that homer it sucked everyone back in.

By the time the reliever is coming in for Leury it just seemed inevitable that it was going to be a moment. When it hit 3-1 I was just screaming "turn on it Leury, turn on it" and it was such a no doubter. The next minute was just frenzy, I lost my hat, lost my balance. 

Leury Legend

• Love 7

2 hours ago, bmags said:

Since we have a day to just sit and enjoy...

my God. Nothing could ever compare the stakes of Paulie's Grand Slam. But as someone who was out of town, I've wanted to live in that moment in that stadium ever since and feel that energy.

This had to be close.

After the Tucker homer, misery had set in in our otherwise insane section of the RF UD Corners. There was this one kid, maybe 10-12 wearing a moncada jersey who never stopped. Always gettin up for every batter, cheering them on, and when Yaz hit that homer it sucked everyone back in.

By the time the reliever is coming in for Leury it just seemed inevitable that it was going to be a moment. When it hit 3-1 I was just screaming "turn on it Leury, turn on it" and it was such a no doubter. The next minute was just frenzy, I lost my hat, lost my balance. 

Leury Legend

I think I blacked out for a second, I can't even remember what I did lol. But everyone was going crazy and high fiving, such a fun and amazing moment to experience. 

Is there just a pure video of the home run without the announcers? I want to hear just the crowd