Sox to pick up $16M Kimbrel option, per Nightengale. Then try to trade him.

KrankinSox

47 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

Thanks for the stats on Cody, as I said previously I didn't watch the Cubs much and don't pour over statistics.  Based on your report I was wrong about Cody (I was going by what I saw the few times I switched channels), but the point of my comments were really regarding Kraig Kimbrel and I was wrong about the Cody comparison question I asked.

You literally asked...

"How would you explain Cody Heur suddenly being able to locate the plate and close out games immediately after joining the Cubs?"

37 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

You literally asked...

"How would you explain Cody Heur suddenly being able to locate the plate and close out games immediately after joining the Cubs?"

Can you read the entire post....... I said " I was wrong about the Cody comparison question I asked"  Obviously you are Mr Know it all who speed reads thru posts without comprehending what was said.  I admitted I was wrong, something I'm sure you've never admitted in your life.  Bury yourself in stats, while I watch the games and listen to the announcers expert analysis who have more insider information than your stat book.  Enjoy reading while I watch the games.

11 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

Can you read the entire post....... I said " I was wrong about the Cody comparison question I asked"  Obviously you are Mr Know it all who speed reads thru posts without comprehending what was said.  I admitted I was wrong, something I'm sure you've never admitted in your life.  Bury yourself in stats, while I watch the games and listen to the announcers expert analysis who have more insider information than your stat book.  Enjoy reading while I watch the games.

Ah yes, more insults.

Look if you are "watching the games" but not actually understanding what is happening, wouldn't you rather know?  Or would you rather revel in your ignorance?  Though I suppose your post contains the answer to that question.