Ashton Kutcher proposes to Demi Moore

aboz56

This is from AOL:

Headed for the Chapel of Love

Friends of the '70s Show' star have leaked that their pal Ashton Kutcher got down on bended knee and proposed to a teary eyed Demi Moore. Although the couple hasn't officially confirmed their plans, it's reported that Valentine's Day could be the big day in Vegas. Any bets on Bruce giving her away?

-------

Lucky guy, what a MILF.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

as soon as she scraped off the cheese and crust, Demi got hot...again.

I'm just not sure I'd marry someone who'd need a spring and fall cleaning to stay hot.

:rolleyes:

You'd marry her in a heartbeat my friend.

HA!

ok, you're right. ;)

This is from AOL:

Friends of the '70s Show' star have leaked that their pal Ashton Kutcher got down on bended knee and proposed to a teary eyed Demi Moore. Although the couple hasn't officially confirmed their plans, it's reported that Valentine's Day could be the big day in Vegas. Any bets on Bruce giving her away?

-------

Lucky guy, what a MILF.

He's one short-sighted dude. How old is he, 25? What's he going to do in 10 years, when Demi's working on half a century? Of course the chances of them lasting that long are 0%, and they both know it, so why bother getting married?

It doesn't bother me one bit, but I'm surprised the religious right hasn't made more noise about the fact that Hollywood regularly makes a mockery of one of christianity's most sacred institutions. If I was a christian, this kind of s*** would really piss me off.

He's one short-sighted dude.  How old is he, 25?  What's he going to do in 10 years, when Demi's working on half a century?  Of course the chances of them lasting that long are 0%, and they both know it, so why bother getting married?

All I can say is wow...

Jim is 50. I am 30. Guess I better start thinking about what I'm gonna do with him when his hip breaks...

"Someone" is short-sighted alright... :angry:

This is from AOL:

-------

Lucky guy, what a MILF.

He's one short-sighted dude. How old is he, 25? What's he going to do in 10 years, when Demi's working on half a century? Of course the chances of them lasting that long are 0%, and they both know it, so why bother getting married?

It doesn't bother me one bit, but I'm surprised the religious right hasn't made more noise about the fact that Hollywood regularly makes a mockery of one of christianity's most sacred institutions. If I was a christian, this kind of s*** would really piss me off.

If you were christian, you wouldn't be such a dumbass. :bang

He's one short-sighted dude.  How old is he, 25?  What's he going to do in 10 years, when Demi's working on half a century?  Of course the chances of them lasting that long are 0%, and they both know it, so why bother getting married?

All I can say is wow...

Jim is 50. I am 30. Guess I better start thinking about what I'm gonna do with him when his hip breaks...

Haha, poor Steff. That line about his hip made me laugh out loud. :lolhitting

I'd tag it  :D

Demi Moore is hot, but I just think that they're personalities are very different (from what I have seen in movies at least)...so I give them a year or two.

People they play on the screen has NOTHING to do with the people that are behind closed doors.

Demi Moore is hot, but I just think that they're personalities are very different (from what I have seen in movies at least)...so I give them a year or two.

People they play on the screen has NOTHING to do with the people that are behind closed doors.

True. Why does this need to be explained to people? :bang

All I can say is wow...

There are exceptions to every rule, but I am more than confident that relationships between people with 20-year or larger age gaps break up much more commonly than they stay together. Add to that the fact that the guy in question is a mid-20's, attractive movie star, and, like I said, the chances of them staying together is zero.

This is from AOL:

-------

Lucky guy, what a MILF.

If you were christian, you wouldn't be such a dumbass. :bang

What an idiotic, yet typical christian statement. And he probably believes the Adam and Eve story..........

Maybe because I am an ignorant prick and those with superior knowledge, such as yourself, need to explain these things to me

I believe to a certain extent that an actor's roles do have something to do with their real life personality. Kutcher has played for the most part only goofy characters, therefore he is probably a happy go lucky person in real life. Demi Moore on the other hand seems more like a serious person to me (and not just in movies, I can say that I have seen her in numerous tv interviews). Therefore you have the young kid, still a little immature and happy go lucky, and the Demi Moore who is much more serious, and mature. I just don't see it happening with these two.

This is from AOL:

-------

Lucky guy, what a MILF.

One word...Divorce. Trust me, he's gonna enjoy her for ar while and then as she gets older he's gonna be peace.

Maybe because I am an ignorant prick and those with superior knowledge, such as yourself, need to explain these things to me

I believe to a certain extent that an actor's roles do have something to do with their real life personality. Kutcher has played for the most part only goofy characters, therefore he is probably a happy go lucky person in real life. Demi Moore on the other hand seems more like a serious person to me (and not just in movies, I can say that I have seen her in numerous tv interviews). Therefore you have the young kid, still a little immature and happy go lucky, and the Demi Moore who is much more serious, and mature. I just don't see it happening with these two.

Jim Carrey plays idiots in some one his movies.. yet still was able to pull off "Man in the Moon", "The Majestic", and "The Truman Show".

How about Jennifer Aniston and the rest of the cast of Friends? Ever heard Lisa Kudro give an interview?

And he didn't call you any names - I don't give a s*** it you did put it in green - that was a bit uncalled for dontcha think..?

What does religion have to deal with any of this. I think it more comes to ethics and if they love eachother. Right now they obviously feel they do.

As far as religion, I don't think its anyones business to say two parties shouldn't get married cause they are going to get a divorce. Just let the people that are getting married make that decision.

Is it foolish, yes, but I can see far worse things happening then me marrying Demi Moore :cheers

All I can say is wow...

There are exceptions to every rule, but I am more than confident that relationships between people with 20-year or larger age gaps break up much more commonly than they stay together. Add to that the fact that the guy in question is a mid-20's, attractive movie star, and, like I said, the chances of them staying together is zero.

I think it depends only on the people, not the ages. The older people are the more laid back they seem to be. In a relationship where someone is older and more laid back, the couple seems to take things easy and not get involved in the fast paced life style of a couple with two people in their twenties.

In this case though, it is celeberties, and that is a totally different ball game.

Jim Carrey plays idiots in some one his movies.. yet still was able to pull off "Man in the Moon", "The Majestic", and "The Truman Show".

How about Jennifer Aniston and the rest of the cast of Friends? Ever heard Lisa Kudro give an interview?

And he didn't call you any names - I don't give a s*** it you did put it in green - that was a bit uncalled for dontcha think..?

:wub: