ALCS - BoSox / Ashoes

hi8is

6 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

How come there isn't a pejorative for the Red Cubs, who won a World Series cheating one year after the Astros?

Managed by Alex Cora who was suspended for a season and has two "tainted" World Series rings, opposing Dusty Baker who had nothing to do with any of it.

The classless move of throwing at Jose when they had a huge lead put me firmly in the camp of the Astros can fuck all the way off....I hope their offense goes cold and they get swept.

1 hour ago, wegner said:

The classless move of throwing at Jose when they had a huge lead put me firmly in the camp of the Astros can fuck all the way off....I hope their offense goes cold and they get swept.

Regardless of any feelings regarding the previous series, to be a respectable website, it is imperative to at minimum have the proper names for both teams, so we aren't considered idiots.

Should future game threads be titled White Sux because La Russa intentionally ordered Ohtani hit?

An unlike the alleged intent you are stating, MLB suspended Wright and La Russa for their clear actions. The Astros have faced no investigation, ejection, or suspension. Jose had no issue with it, people are bent out of shape because Tony threw his 2 year old tantrum, more out of embarrassment for being completely pwned by Dusty Baker the entire season. Dusty just looked at the fool and said "Child, please", the entire baseball world once again is laughing at the White Sox for yet another La Russa incident.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Regardless of any feelings regarding the previous series, to be a respectable website, it is imperative to at minimum have the proper names for both teams, so we aren't considered idiots.

Should future game threads be titled White Sux because La Russa intentionally ordered Ohtani hit?

An unlike the alleged intent you are stating, MLB suspended Wright and La Russa for their clear actions. The Astros have faced no investigation, ejection, or suspension. Jose had no issue with it, people are bent out of shape because Tony threw his 2 year old tantrum, more out of embarrassment for being completely pwned by Dusty Baker the entire season. Dusty just looked at the fool and said "Child, please", the entire baseball world once again is laughing at the White Sox for yet another La Russa incident.

Ok so you are fine with a player getting thrown at head high? I'm not.  Alleged intent my ass.  Why are you standing up for a lying, cheating organization?

Once again, fuck the Astros....I did not change their name, happy?

7 hours ago, wegner said:

Ok so you are fine with a player getting thrown at head high? I'm not.  Alleged intent my ass.  Why are you standing up for a lying, cheating organization?

Once again, fuck the Astros....I did not change their name, happy?

Boston is as bad or worse, and the thread title is "poop".

Edited by South Side Hit Men