ALCS - BoSox / Ashoes

hi8is

2 hours ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

I guarantee you they're still cheating someway somehow 

There is no doubt in my mind they are.  They are just more selective when they do it now.  It's electronic, not a primitive trash can.  And why wouldn't they?  Nothing happened to the cucks last time they did it.  The players stole a World Series and nothing happened to them.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2021 at 3:32 PM, Harry Chappas said:

Wanna get rid of sign stealing use technology and ear pieces to communicate like the NFL does.   Seems rather simple.  

Great point. Was just thinking of this the other day. What are the holes in this?

3 hours ago, Harry Chappas said:

MLB  being antiquated.

I also believe any review, in any sport should be given 60 seconds if you are not certain in 60 seconds move on. 

I don't understand why each game doesn't have someone already looking at replays for everything and has the answer ready for when they come over to the headset. Not just for baseball, for all replays in sports. Someone could already have looked at it a dozen times and have the result ready to go.

Why is this not a thing?

5 hours ago, T R U said:

I don't understand why each game doesn't have someone already looking at replays for everything and has the answer ready for when they come over to the headset. Not just for baseball, for all replays in sports. Someone could already have looked at it a dozen times and have the result ready to go.

Why is this not a thing?

College FB does that, right?   It should be like that though, eye in the sky referee for replay purposes

Game, set, match.

Alvarez and Tucker can rake, thank god the former isn’t on the Dodgers.  Managed to shut down Red Sox for three games in a row without McCullers or Verlander or Greinke.

Since our other thread derailed, Scherzer out with a dead arm, Kelly hurting, they might have to go to David Price/bullpen and hold Buehler back for a possible Game 7.   Doubt they would risk starting h8m twice in one week on short rest.

Think you are going to hear more chatter about the Red Sox and their fans thinking something was amiss with the Astros batting, yet again, especially late in the game.  Tucker lays off a perfect breaking pitch right there and doesn't swing over it, but annihilates the next pitch fastball that he was just sitting on.

I can guarantee you Tepera wouldn't have said anything unless he and others on the team had an idea something was up.  Don't forget it was it was Farquhar that noticed it a few years ago and brought it to light.