Nitengale: La Russa "definitely" returning to the Sox

Buehrle>Wood

Can't say I'm thrilled. So he's had 2 tweets about keeping and trading Kimbrel and keeping TLR. Which one do we hate more ? I know it'll be TLR by a landslide. But I'm not so thrilled that the team keeps getting older while trading young guys and talking about multiple Championships and years of contention.

I have never wavered from my stance that the year Gio leaves will be our last year of contending in the decade long contention window because the same bozo's are in charge and keep making the same mistakes again and again.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ShoeLessRob said:

It would be a shame if Tony had a few beers and went for a little drive this off seasonโ€ฆ

Man this isn't even funny to think about, I know you are kidding but I don't want him on the road

• Haha 1

Hopefully he learned from getting schooled by the fatAstros defensive positioning and will catch up.

Hopefully this means Jerry is willing to spend at even higher levels in increasing payroll again.

Hopefully he starts taking some sort of in dugout b12 intravenous injections to improve cognition.

Hopefully he gets sober.

( Thatโ€™s a lot of hopefully. Shitโ€ฆ )ย 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hi8is said:

Hopefully he learned from getting schooled by the fatAstros defensive positioning and will catch up.

Hopefully this means Jerry is willing to spend at even higher levels in increasing payroll again.

Hopefully he starts taking some sort of in dugout b12 intravenous injections to improve cognition.

Hopefully he gets sober.

( Thatโ€™s a lot of hopefully. Shitโ€ฆ )ย 

Hopefully this...Hopefully that...Hopefully this isย the way.

Edited by maloney.adam
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, pettie4sox said:

We have someone who likes getting bodied in the ALDS I see.

Hated it. Hope our pitching staff can fair better in next year's playoffs and that the run producers in our lineup are able to hit for more power. To suggest we lost because of Tony is not telling the whole picture.