Things to do with the kids

Texsox

I just returned from a weekend at a Jellystone Resort with my six year old grandson. Wow, did we have a good time. The water park was first class, mini golf, Jump PIllow(tm), haunted trail, live band, pumpkin painting, costume contest . . .

We stayed in our camper but most Jellystone's have cabins for rent. I forgot what a good Yogi and BooBoo imitation I can do lol

We went there almost 40 years ago when I was maybe 12-13 years old. I know I felt too old for it, but I remember my siblings and I using the golf carts. We were constantly being asked to slow down.

I don’t remember anything else about it. To this day, I never drive a golf cart or go cart safely. They are made to drive recklessly.

3 hours ago, Middle Buffalo said:

We went there almost 40 years ago when I was maybe 12-13 years old. I know I felt too old for it, but I remember my siblings and I using the golf carts. We were constantly being asked to slow down.

I don’t remember anything else about it. To this day, I never drive a golf cart or go cart safely. They are made to drive recklessly.

Lol. Yeah,  carts were everywhere.