Seiya Suzuki

Eminor3rd

Just now, Two-Gun Pete said:

I was thinking more along the lines of an old, useless, worthless piece of shit like Bruce Levine.

I mean, that dumb motherfucker thinks that Semien would sign for 5/$115MM, or something stupid like that.

I gotta give Bruce credit for one thing. He is shamelessly awful at tweeting, but he doesn't give a shit. He just rolls with it. It's like your grandpa trying to tweet, except it's a huge part of his job yet he just doesn't care that his tweets are always riddled with errors. Pretty hilarious actually. 

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Nobody has a clue.  Just internet speculation. I still think either one year or as many as possible, but in the middle (3-4 years) seems the least likely.   And don't see a team risking $17.5~20 million for 4-5 seasons coming off his (relatively) disappointing 2021.

I agree that 3 years is the least likely. That is, unless the contract contains opt outs after each year, to enable Boras to return to market if Conforto returns to a higher level of performance at some point.

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

I gotta give Bruce credit for one thing. He is shamelessly awful at tweeting, but he doesn't give a shit. He just rolls with it. It's like your grandpa trying to tweet, except it's a huge part of his job yet he just doesn't care that his tweets are always riddled with errors. Pretty hilarious actually. 

Nah, he's just awful in general at opining on any MLB topic except for his scrubs. He sucks out loud.

I will agree that the boomerish ineptitude with technology is amusing. 

• Like 1