2022 Offseason Plan Thread

Chicago White Sox

2 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Who knows, I mean if Vaughn and Crochet + got it done is that better than what the Sox got for Sale? I guess we will find out in another 5+ years or so.

Definitely could turn out better, but Moncada was the #1 or #2 prospect in baseball, and Kopech wasn't too shabby. Both were probably thought of at the time a little more than the other two..

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

Either might have said the Sox were targeting him, but the trade package was made up. If the Sox wanted him, they could have got him, but the cost would have been ridiculous. Hence, no trade was made.

How do you know the trade package was made up ? You don't find it odd that both Madrigal and Heuer were used to get Kimbrel ? Seems to me they've been shopping both of those guys for a while.

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

How do you know the trade package was made up ? You don't find it odd that both Madrigal and Heuer were used to get Kimbrel ? Seems to me they've been shopping both of those guys for a while.

Because the trade didn't happen. That's the not Cishek logic. He was bragging about his insiderness stating the exact same thing. He brought back an old tweet. The problem was he gave 2 choices, that supposed trade that didn't happen, and signing Cahill. That, thankfully, didn't happen either. 

20 hours ago, FoxForce2 said:

You guys going on about Scherzer...
And I'm going on about a month with Scarlett Johansson...  
Not only do I have better odds - I'll have better results over the course of a year.

Scar is on IL had a baby.