2022 Offseason Plan Thread

Chicago White Sox

It’s not like things are a disaster but it just feels like if you are with a friend and they are like “I’m hungry, I feel like something spicy!”

And you proceed to give very reasonable and good recommendations for hours while one by one they get too busy and then close, so you end up going to a 24 he diner getting pancakes.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bmags said:

It’s not like things are a disaster but it just feels like if you are with a friend and they are like “I’m hungry, I feel like something spicy!”

And you proceed to give very reasonable and good recommendations for hours while one by one they get too busy and then close, so you end up going to a 24 he diner getting pancakes.

IHOP, Village Inn or Waffle House? Do they still have Denny's? 

At this point, I'd settle for McDonald's, but not sold here in China, syrup is too sweet. 

They do have Tim Horton's, though. 

2 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

Seems like Law isn't a Misner guy at all.

I'm not surprised.  Misner is a big and strong dude with big league tools.  There will always be someone to dream on a guy like that (ahem) but he has never shown the ability to hit at any level.  It's really hard to think he's going to suddenly figure things out now.    

Just now, Y2Jimmy0 said:

I don’t think the Sox would prefer 1/20. Giving up a 2nd rounder for that seems untenable. 

I’ve seen you reference that before and trust your assessment more than my own… but I honestly think Conforto + Boras will prefer a pillow contract.