2022 Offseason Plan Thread

Chicago White Sox

Anything over $100 million for Castellanos is absolutely insane at this point in his career.

With his defensive shortcomings and some relatively inconsistent years with DET, never in a million years would be in favor of that one, unless he's largely limited to facing NL Central teams.

5 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Anything over $100 million for Castellanos is absolutely insane at this point in his career.

With his defensive shortcomings and some relatively inconsistent years with DET, never in a million years would be in favor of that one, unless he's largely limited to facing NL Central teams.

5/115 for him vs. 5/115 for ray or gusman… I’d take either starting pitcher any day of the week for this team.

11 minutes ago, fathom said:

Oh great, James gave him the fake info :)

I don’t think so because James posted the tweet after TimD56 posted the tweet about Castellanos. Check the times but this is still interesting. I wonder what was discussed?

Edited by maloney.adam

6 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

I don’t think so because James posted the tweet after TimD56 posted the tweet about Castellanos. Check the times but this is still interesting. I wonder what was discussed?

I’m teasing him.  Probably just wanted to let Tim know that Lockport won the championship.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

TA for Gleyber! Brilliant 

They drivel for paragraphs about how great it would be to get Anderson and how it won’t happen… and then don’t even propose any hypothetical trades… even though the title is:

“Exploring unlikely ways Yankees and White Sox could work out a Tim Anderson trade”