2022 Offseason Plan Thread

Chicago White Sox

I imagine we would have been all over him IF he hit lefthanded. But alas he doesn't and as previously mentioned he is a bit older and much of his game is speed involved. Power ages well, but speed doesn't. See Jason Heyward a guy who no longer is much of a speed guy.

10 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

No one thinks the Sox will add no more players, jfc.

The thought is they'll add shit players that they hope to strike gold with... you know, like they've done the past 97 million years.

When you 97 million, is that in reference to how many times you've posted the same bullshit in every post? 

We get it, we know where you stand. Give the rest of us a break. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

6 minutes ago, Tony said:

When you 97 million, is that in reference to how many times you've posted the same bullshit in every post? 

We get it, we know where you stand. Give the rest of us a break. 

You don't have to read my posts. Not sure if you knew that, but hope you understand now!

I think I've said it about 96.8 million times so not quite as often as the Sox sign shitty players.

14 minutes ago, Baron said:

Going to have a tough couple of months waiting for these negotiations to settle. Buckle up. 

So basically this probably all needs to be ironed out by March 1ish in order to not postpone opening day / shorten season, yeah? 

16 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

So basically this probably all needs to be ironed out by March 1ish in order to not postpone opening day / shorten season, yeah? 

They need to get it done before then. There are a ton of free agents out, teams are not nearly complete, and most players start reporting to ST by mid February. Looks like the first ST games are scheduled for 2/25.

Edited by Sambuca

1 hour ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

You don't have to read my posts. Not sure if you knew that, but hope you understand now!

I think I've said it about 96.8 million times so not quite as often as the Sox sign shitty players.

Actually mods and admins can't ignore your posts so we actually do have to read them lol

• Haha 1