Sign in to follow this  
ron883

Would you rather trade Eloy or Vaughn?

Would you rather trade Eloy or Vaughn?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather trade Eloy or Vaughn?

• Trade Vaughn, keep Eloy
    • Trade Eloy, keep Vaughn

A useful counterpoint even if taken as an unwelcome antidote to Steve Stone's promotion of Vaughn and mindless criticism of Eloy .

Personally, I am tired of Stone's takes. Little things  he does (like how he pronounces "E-Loy' ,") but generally, the back and forth with Benetti has gotten old.  I always felt  Stone woulds be better on the Northside of town. Maybe Ricketts should try to get him back now.  I think a two year deal with another golden parachute might do it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tray said:

Well go ahead, buy into the hype with Vaughn but check back with yourself after next season and see if he lived up to it.  I suspect he may become a slightly better than average hitter (.250-.270 BA with 20-25HR )  and that he will be deployed in a platoon role once again next season.  Not that bad but maybe less than what I hear that some fans expect from him. I do not think Hahn can replace Vaughn's production in a trade, so he stays, at least for another year.

And no, Hahn is not going to trade Eloy. Trade Eloy and replace him with Vaughn?  My God what has gotten into some of you ? 

-

I would love to see some quoted Soxtalk posts of all of these unrealistic statlines you are seeing.