Would you rather trade Eloy or Vaughn?

ron883

Would you rather trade Eloy or Vaughn?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather trade Eloy or Vaughn?

• Trade Vaughn, keep Eloy
    • Trade Eloy, keep Vaughn

A useful counterpoint even if taken as an unwelcome antidote to Steve Stone's promotion of Vaughn and mindless criticism of Eloy .

Personally, I am tired of Stone's takes. Little things  he does (like how he pronounces "E-Loy' ,") but generally, the back and forth with Benetti has gotten old.  I always felt  Stone woulds be better on the Northside of town. Maybe Ricketts should try to get him back now.  I think a two year deal with another golden parachute might do it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tray said:

Well go ahead, buy into the hype with Vaughn but check back with yourself after next season and see if he lived up to it.  I suspect he may become a slightly better than average hitter (.250-.270 BA with 20-25HR )  and that he will be deployed in a platoon role once again next season.  Not that bad but maybe less than what I hear that some fans expect from him. I do not think Hahn can replace Vaughn's production in a trade, so he stays, at least for another year.

And no, Hahn is not going to trade Eloy. Trade Eloy and replace him with Vaughn?  My God what has gotten into some of you ? 

-

I would love to see some quoted Soxtalk posts of all of these unrealistic statlines you are seeing.