FYI: MLB.TV auto-renews on Tuesday

Quin

5 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Do you still get your credit back from last season if you cancel?

1 hour ago, Scubadentist said:

Don’t season ticket holders still get it for free regardless??

I know I'm late to these, but I don't know to the first and the second does not apply to me.

7 hours ago, Quin said:

MLB.TV is set to automatically renew tomorrow if you're a subscriber, so unless you're extremely confident that a CBA deal is reached today, you might want to consider canceling.

Thank you. Because of you I was able to cancel it. I know it's auto renew but Is it strange to not receive an email notice letting me know it was going to be renewed ? I didn't get anything.

1 hour ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Thank you. Because of you I was able to cancel it. I know it's auto renew but Is it strange to not receive an email notice letting me know it was going to be renewed ? I didn't get anything.

Yeah, thanks for the reminder.   Nipped it in the bud at 3:20 Shanghai Time on the 28th.   Don't remember EVER getting a reminder in recent years.

I can't even remember if GameDay Audio is separate or included....for awhile I didn't dare use MLB.tv outside the US because of internet connectivity issues.

Sad.  But the only way to send a message to MLB is voting with your dollars.