Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Chicago White Sox

4/27 GT - Sox @ LAD (3:05 PM)

Recommended Posts

Lineup:

  1. Anderson, SS
  2. Robert, CF
  3. Abreu, 1B
  4. Grandal, C#
  5. Jimenez, LF
  6. Moncada, 3B#
  7. Harrison, 2B
  8. Garcia, DH#
  9. Vaughn, RF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Vaughn is really batting 9th this year?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, fathom said:

So Vaughn is really batting 9th this year?  

I don’t want to be the guy bitching about spring training lineups, but Vaughn 9th, Harrison batting 7th, and Moncada batting 6th are all problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I don’t want to be the guy bitching about spring training lineups, but Vaughn 9th, Harrison batting 7th, and Moncada batting 6th are all problems.

I’m fine batting Yoan that low, to be honest.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I don’t want to be the guy bitching about spring training lineups, but Vaughn 9th, Harrison batting 7th, and Moncada batting 6th are all problems.

At least moncada isn't batting cleanup

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fathom said:

I’m fine batting Yoan that low, to be honest.

He’s still one of our best hitters against RHP and most of his value comes from being on base.  You really want the slap factory hitting behind him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

He’s still one of our best hitters against RHP and most of his value comes from being on base.  You really want the slap factory hitting behind him?

Against righties I’m good hitting him 2. Against lefties, they can hit him lower.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Spicy gar said:

At least moncada isn't batting cleanup

If I were manager, here’s the lineup I’d rock against RHP:

  1. Moncada, 3B#
  2. Robert, CF
  3. Grandal, C#
  4. Jimenez, LF
  5. Abreu, 1B
  6. Anderson, SS
  7. Sheets, DH*
  8. Vaughn, RF
  9. Harrison, 2B
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

I know it's just spring training but still - Leury at DH LOL!  Gotta get him his ABs.

TLRs gotta get his favorite player in the lineup no matter what! Love me some ground balls. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

I know it's just spring training but still - Leury at DH LOL!  Gotta get him his ABs.

Sheets played two straight 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

If I were manager, here’s the lineup I’d rock against RHP:

  1. Moncada, 3B#
  2. Robert, CF
  3. Grandal, C#
  4. Jimenez, LF
  5. Abreu, 1B
  6. Anderson, SS
  7. Sheets, DH*
  8. Vaughn, RF
  9. Harrison, 

Tim

Robert

Yaz

Eloy

Jose

Vaughn

Harrison

Sheets

Moncada

Sorry for the weird spacing. Dunno if phone or site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Spicy gar said:

Tim

Robert

Yaz

Eloy

Jose

Vaughn

Harrison

Sheets

Moncada

Sorry for the weird spacing. Dunno if phone or site.

Lol Moncada 9? Did he kick your dog?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The following pregame musical interlude is being brought to you by Scott Boras....Scott would like to remind the White Sox that he has a wonderful candidate for RF ready to go.....give him a call.......

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

vs RHP: Moncada 5, Robert 8, Grandal 2, Jimenez 7, Abreu 3, Anderson 6, Sheets DH, Vaughn 9, Garcia 4

vs LHP: Anderson 6, Grandal 2, Robert 8, Abreu 3, Jimenez 7, Moncada 5, Vaughn DH, Engel 9, Harrison 4

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

God help us all

 

TLR might as well have given Leury that new contract personally.  He’s gonna play every day and it’s not gonna be great. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TA leads off with an oppo double to the wall in RF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×