Sox Acquire Reese McGuire for Zack Collins, Officially

Heads22

1 hour ago, Quin said:

I propose a moratorium on masturbation jokes outside of this thread.

Just as long as this thread is not locked....this has been some comic gold.  Well done everyone.

Also I assume this subject is allowed in game threads based on Mcguire's performance.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, wegner said:

Just as long as this thread is not locked....this has been some comic gold.  Well done everyone.

Also I assume this subject is allowed in game threads based on Mcguire's performance.

Rumor has it, prior to the trade… Hahn confirmed with McGuire that he is not allowed to be in the clubhouse by himself…

Ever.

4 minutes ago, hi8is said:

Rumor has it, prior to the trade… Hahn confirmed with McGuire that he is not allowed to be in the clubhouse by himself…

Ever.

His agent informed him that he was being traded to the White Sox and Reese was interested...very interested....very very interested...and then he suddenly lost interest.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, wegner said:

Depends if his performance is leaving others frustrated or not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wegner said:

It really has been one of the more entertaining threads in a long time. Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to unsee this whenever this kid is playing.

Edited by smellysox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, smellysox said:

It really has been one of the most entertaining threads in a long time. Unfortunately I'm not going to be able unsee this whenever this kid is playing.

Don't worry. When he's playing he will have a cup on and his accessibility will be hampered.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Tony said:

So I'm sure @Two-Gun Pete will still find something to complain about because that's his only shtick, but the fills the backup defensive catcher role. 

About this move? Nah. They finally bothered to get off their asses to address an actual hole in the roster this offseason. They basically removed half of the negative DRS from last year's team with one move.

Now, about the disastrous drafting and development? Maybe we can chat about that sometime. 

I'm flattered that you think of me, though. Thanks for keeping me front of mind.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Two-Gun Pete said:

About this move? Nah. They finally bothered to get off their asses to address an actual hole in the roster this offseason. They basically removed half of the negative DRS from last year's team with one move.

Now, about the disastrous drafting and development? Maybe we can chat about that sometime. 

I'm flattered that you think of me, though. Thanks for keeping me front of mind.

On one hand, I’m glad I’m seemingly the only thing that can you bring you any joy. 

On the other hand, that fact makes me sad for you.