TLR 2022 Thread

chitownsportsfan

3 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

I've never fallen out of love with the White Sox like I have this season. Even during the rebuild. This is just pure misery inflicted onto the fanbase.

Can you imagine Steve Stone's reaction if Rick Renteria intentionally walked a batter on a 1-2 count?? Now he's hardly saying anything. 

Interesting.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, chetkincaid said:

Can you imagine Steve Stone's reaction if Rick Renteria intentionally walked a batter on a 1-2 count?? Now he's hardly saying anything. 

Interesting.

Spot on.

One of the two announcers treated that situation like he hadn't just been over the top honored by the club yesterday.  The other didn't.  

The Sox need to hire the Rams' "Get Back Coach" who jumps into action and yanks Tony into the clubhouse whenever he is about to go full moron.

1 minute ago, reiks12 said:

Someone needs to, because the Chicago media wont.

The Chicago media is absolutely spineless when it comes to Jerry. The only reporter with a backbone is Joe Cowley. I have a lot more respect for Cowley now. I remember when he ripped the Jerry and the Bulls recently, and Jerry felt the need to put out a statement. That's the last time I can recall Jerry saying anything honestly. 

• Like 1

And then does his patented lets bad hitter hit in huge spot just to bring in much better hitter next half inning for defense.  

Just an absolutely horrendously managed game today.  Comical, really. 

If this organization gave one sliver of shit, this would be Tony's last game. 

• Like 5

if Jerry had any decency he would tell TLR to retire, hes a punching bag in the baseball world right now. His whole reputation has been dragged through the mud. Jerry thought he was doing TLR a favor bringing him back, but its been the opposite. 

• Like 3