TLR 2022 Thread

chitownsportsfan

28 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

Well, he won the World Series 11 years ago.

So, I guess this means you can win the world series with TLR even after the game has passed him by. Good news for us.

He basically lost a game by himself cause he couldn't operate a bullpen phone in game 5 of the World Series. That was some of the worst managing I've ever seen.

Edited by chw42
  • Thanks 1

Well, the white Sox have the easiest 2nd half schedule that I’ve ever seen so they’ll for sure make the playoffs and win the division.  That 83 team had 4 #1/2 starters.  Lance Lynn can’t come back soon enough

2 hours ago, JPR said:

Well, the white Sox have the easiest 2nd half schedule that I’ve ever seen so they’ll for sure make the playoffs and win the division.  That 83 team had 4 #1/2 starters.  Lance Lynn can’t come back soon enough

I just looked at the schedule and damn if this team can get its act together, they could win a shit load of games in July and August

19 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

The big IFs are Grandal and Moncada. At the very least one of them needs to start hitting consistently, if not both. The other IF is the team adding a lefty bat for 2B or OF via trade.

You're forgetting Jimenez Lynn and Kelly holding their own the remainder of the season and staying healthy...most importantly.

Still have to implement a plan for limiting Kopech's total innings too.

1 hour ago, CentralChamps21 said:

The big IFs are Grandal and Moncada. At the very least one of them needs to start hitting consistently, if not both. The other IF is the team adding a lefty bat for 2B or OF via trade.

You forgot the big IF of keeping players fit and on the pitch.

13 hours ago, wegner said:

I just looked at the schedule and damn if this team can get its act together, they could win a shit load of games in July and August

They have the act together. It's a tragedy with most of the stars being replaced by a stream of out of work bit actors and a director that hasn't worked since talkies. 

1 minute ago, Texsox said:

They have the act together. It's a tragedy with most of the stars being played by a stream of out of work bit actors and a director that hasn't worked since talkies. 

Grandal is 45 ops points all by himself for last in the majors.

Next to last, Marcus Semien.

Can’t go with Engel (over 800+ ops last seven games) and Vaughn at first.

Edited by caulfield12

1 hour ago, Texsox said:

They have the act together. It's a tragedy with most of the stars being replaced by a stream of out of work bit actors and a director that hasn't worked since talkies. 

I'm glad you weren't Rocky's trainer....we wouldn't have made it past Rocky 3....on 2nd thought, where were you??

• Haha 1