4/7 Games - Lambert

bmags

1 hour ago, DirtySox said:

No offense to the AAA squad, but I'm ready for the lower affiliates to start.

Happy to see my son Carlos play but yes. Especially since W-S will be interesting since it's by far the most affiliate stadium wise (bham is beautiful, just always anemic offensively).

Excited for another year of Jirscheles teams to play way above their head while everyone else is 60 games below .500

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

I don't have enough opinions to make a prediction thread for the minor leaguers, but I have a hunch Sean Burke is gonna tear it up and be traded at the deadline for something impactful.

we def need some pitchers to show up. Last year was the worst pitching performance in the minors I can remember.

I'm hoping for bounce back / velo increase from Ronaldo Guzman. Had a nice year in DSL as a 16 y.o. Lost 2020, and him and mena were awful as 18 y.o. in rookie ball. 

Guys I'm looking forward to their sequal based on limited last year(burke excluded): a lot of the 2021 class Sommer, Edwards, Simas, Luna. Jordan Mikel was really good in Kanny then struggled more in Hi-A but was still K'ing people. So that will be interesting to see.

Position player wise Hackenberg was awesome last year and maybe we get some more fun from Terrell Tatum. Victor Quezada will be the big watch for me since he did something rare and hit for decent power in DSL.

Krogman's high OBP, 10 HRs but zero hitting will be amazing if he can find some contact.

Could be a fun, lo-pressure follow on the farm since it's mostly garbage.

Thank you for allowing your reply to be my season hotwatch list.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bmags said:

we def need some pitchers to show up. Last year was the worst pitching performance in the minors I can remember.

I'm hoping for bounce back / velo increase from Ronaldo Guzman. Had a nice year in DSL as a 16 y.o. Lost 2020, and him and mena were awful as 18 y.o. in rookie ball. 

Guys I'm looking forward to their sequal based on limited last year(burke excluded): a lot of the 2021 class Sommer, Edwards, Simas, Luna. Jordan Mikel was really good in Kanny then struggled more in Hi-A but was still K'ing people. So that will be interesting to see.

Position player wise Hackenberg was awesome last year and maybe we get some more fun from Terrell Tatum. Victor Quezada will be the big watch for me since he did something rare and hit for decent power in DSL.

Krogman's high OBP, 10 HRs but zero hitting will be amazing if he can find some contact.

Ronaldo Guzman was recently released, actually. Mena should be in Kanny though. Hackenberg and Tatum are in Winston. I'm hoping Quezada is in AZ. Krogman is back in Kanny but I like him. 

2 minutes ago, Y2Jimmy0 said:

Ronaldo Guzman was recently released, actually. Mena should be in Kanny though. Hackenberg and Tatum are in Winston. I'm hoping Quezada is in AZ. Krogman is back in Kanny but I like him. 

yikes was he a p.o.s. or was he still throwing low 80s?

2 hours ago, bmags said:

I believe we have released Ronaldo Guzman last month.