Moncada IL, Burger up; Burr IL, Foster up

CentralChamps21

I got a ticket package this year, I learned food is delivered to the seats, miller lite cold aluminum bottles will be everywhere, Luis Robert will be in CF, AJ Pollock's beard is beautiful, just sim the damn season and see you in november if you can't enjoy this

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 2

2 minutes ago, bmags said:

I got a ticket package this year, I learned food is delivered to the seats, miller lite cold aluminum bottles will be everywhere, Luis Robert will be in CF, AJ Pollock's beard is beautiful, just sim the damn season and see you in november if you can't enjoy this

Where are your seats?

1 minute ago, ptatc said:

Where are your seats?

101. Gotta say they were a lot different than I remember picking. I remember having aisle seats in 100 then I think my brother asked me to pick another seat up in the package and now I'm smack dab in the aisle which is hell for the games where I have little ones so I may see where I can exchange on those games.

But anyway point was I wanted to be in 100 because in 2020 I said I would kill to watch Robert live in CF and then due to injury and then insanely bad luck at games it wasn't until the playoffs last year I saw them, in the upper deck corners lol.

4 minutes ago, bmags said:

101. Gotta say they were a lot different than I remember picking. I remember having aisle seats in 100 then I think my brother asked me to pick another seat up in the package and now I'm smack dab in the aisle which is hell for the games where I have little ones so I may see where I can exchange on those games.

But anyway point was I wanted to be in 100 because in 2020 I said I would kill to watch Robert live in CF and then due to injury and then insanely bad luck at games it wasn't until the playoffs last year I saw them, in the upper deck corners lol.

20 Game Weekend plan, Section 160, Row 3 for me. Can't wait.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Am I wrong to be nervous about the injuries+the Twins and Tigers getting better? 

Jack if we say you are wrong are you going to not be nervous and call for doomsday scenarios for everything or what are we playing for here

1 minute ago, bmags said:

Jack if we say you are wrong are you going to not be nervous and call for doomsday scenarios for everything or what are we playing for here

Trying not to be chicken little anymore. 

I'd probably be more nervous than your average STer but not as nervous as otherwise. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

6 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Am I wrong to be nervous about the injuries+the Twins and Tigers getting better? 

As a true White Sox fan, if you are not perpetually nervous you are doing something wrong imho.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

No, the three injuries recently and those teams adding players closed the talent gap. Sox should still win the division but this isn’t last year where there was no competition at all

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

No, the three injuries recently and those teams adding players closed the talent gap. Sox should still win the division but this isn’t last year where there was no competition at all

Still not convinced the Twins are actually better than they were last year in terms of raw talent on the roster.  They got buried by a terrible start, but talent-wise, I am not convinced they improved.  I do expect them to play better than 73-89 baseball, but still think they're going to max out within 3-4 games of .500 one way or the other, unless they trade off Correa, Gray, Kepler, etc midseason. 

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

I've also decided not to get concerned about Yoan until he's had 6 weeks worth of PA in the regular season. 

13 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Trying not to be chicken little anymore. 

I'd probably be more nervous than your average STer but not as nervous as otherwise. 

Do you want to be held to these?  

6 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Yeah. Tell me if I'm being a fuck. 

My 2022 resolution is to not be a negative nancy and be a better poster

You might want to stay out of the game threads, Jack.  That would be like going to an AA meeting at the local tavern.

Just kidding...dive right in....trial by fire kind of thing.

• Haha 3