Moncada IL, Burger up; Burr IL, Foster up

CentralChamps21

2 minutes ago, CeaseAndExist said:

Moncada just lost his starting spot. Burger is going to rake. And he's going to play with energy and passion, unlike Moncada who seems annoyed to be out there. 

As far as injuries go, this should actually improve the roster

Yikes. This one is a doozy.

Edited by DirtySox
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, CeaseAndExist said:

Moncada just lost his starting spot. Burger is going to rake. And he's going to play with energy and passion, unlike Moncada who seems annoyed to be out there. 

:melt

13 minutes ago, CeaseAndExist said:

I actually agree with some of this. People will love this guy. He may be as good as Vaughn at the plate and way better in the field.

17 minutes ago, CeaseAndExist said:

It shows that the Sox are one of the big boys.  Lose Moncada and have the depth to not miss a beat with his replacement.  I'm glad to see Burger get his chance.

22 minutes ago, CeaseAndExist said:

I hope you play well the next 3 weeks Jake. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, CeaseAndExist said:

Completely agree. 

🍔🚂

51 minutes ago, zisk said:

I actually agree with some of this. People will love this guy. He may be as good as Vaughn at the plate and way better in the field.

Tough.  Gritty.  All heart and hustle.  None of that flashy chains and hair and unintelligible loud music bs.  And a much more pleasing to the eye shade of skin tone.  Def a fan favorite.

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, SleepyWhiteSox said:

Tough.  Gritty.  All heart and hustle.  None of that flashy chains and hair and unintelligible loud music bs.  And a much more pleasing to the eye shade of skin tone.  Def a fan favorite.

Gym rat type. First to show up, last to leave. Hustler. Grinder. Has the Will To Win embedded in his testicles. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, SleepyWhiteSox said:

And a much more pleasing to the eye shade of skin tone.  Def a fan favorite.

Whoa! Wow! Pretty blatant. I guess Minoso, Allen and Frank Thomas et al weren't quite the right skin tone.

If you're being sarcastic, maybe you need to do the /s thing.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, FoxForce2 said:

Whoa! Wow! Pretty blatant. I guess Minoso, Allen and Frank Thomas et al weren't quite the right skin tone.

If you're being sarcastic, maybe you need to do the /s thing.

It's 100% sarcasm. And he's spot on with it.

1 hour ago, CeaseAndExist said:

Seriously, but down the bottle or the bong or whatever is rotting your damned brain. 

7 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

It's 100% sarcasm. And he's spot on with it.

Maybe he needs to make his point with a little more precision instead of relying on innuendo.
ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER - does he speak it? Or is it just a Flock Of Flamingos?
Cue Samuel Jackson --- Pulp Fiction. I like those Big Kahuna Burgers too.

Edited by FoxForce2

2 hours ago, CeaseAndExist said:

Put me as someone else who agrees with this take. Not sure if he’s better or not than Moncada. But the first two steps to being successful are 1. Showing up and 2. Trying your best. For Moncada, that’s zero for two. 

I’m tired of his shit. Go Burger!