GAMETHREAD 4/9/22: Sox vs Tigers (Cease vs Mize) 12:10 pm CST

TheTruth05

2 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Burger should be slotted above both of those guys….😒

7th & 8th is slightly better, but if they both have to be in the lineup don’t put them back to back.  7th & 9th to at least try to avoid rally killing slappy ground outs back to back. 

2 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

7th & 8th is slightly better, but if they both have to be in the lineup don’t put them back to back.  7th & 9th to at least try to avoid rally killing slappy ground outs back to back. 

Speaking of rally killing, hopefully some of the contact that Eloy makes today are fly balls, line drives, gappers. I was a little shocked by all the ground balls he hit yesterday. 

• Like 1

I'm glad it's an early start today....I need to get over being pissed about that very catchable ball in the 9th yesterday.  

Hopefully Dylan continues his dominance over the Tiggers.

22 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

How long is this paternity leave going to be?

I think the rule is 3 days. So prob misses the M’s series. Guess Sox will get an early look as Haseley. Romy is legit only other 40 man position player option and he hasn’t played in a few days for some reason. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

I think the rule is 3 days. So prob misses the M’s series. Guess Sox will get an early look as Haseley. Romy is legit only other 40 man position player option and he hasn’t played in a few days for some reason. 

I wonder if the Sox were/are still trying to make a SP deal with Romy out for no given reason.  Could he start a Montas deal?

24 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I wonder if the Sox were/are still trying to make a SP deal with Romy out for no given reason.  Could he start a Montas deal?

Would that make sense to you as A’s GM?

How would you sell that to a disenchanted fanbase?

How many times did we hear that 2ish fWAR production at that position was a dime a dozen and eminently replaceable?