A's interested in Andrew Vaughn/Sox in Montas

southsider2k5

1 minute ago, SoCalChiSox said:

I love how the guy turns into an OBP machine and now is hitting XBH too and now ofcourse we have to move him. 

I fucking give up. This team just hates left handed savages. It's like they enjoy getting owned against RHP and getting exposed by elite RHP in the playoffs. There's alot of people out there that take pain as pleasure.

I just didn't think these folks would be in our FO.

All savagery hopes may rest in Kath & Colas’ hands if this ends up being legit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SoCalChiSox said:

I love how the guy turns into an OBP machine and now is hitting XBH too and now ofcourse we have to move him. 

I fucking give up. This team just hates left handed savages. It's like they enjoy getting owned against RHP and getting exposed by elite RHP in the playoffs. There's alot of people out there that take pain as pleasure.

I just didn't think these folks would be in our FO.

The last LH savage the Sox had was Jim Thome. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

All savagery hopes may rest in Kath & Colas’ hands if this ends up being legit.

Give up Kath instead. In the As organization, I'm 10000 percent sure he will become Corey Seager and I'm going to be so irate.

Just spend some fucking money rather than wrecking our fucking future. I'm sick and tired of this shit 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SoCalChiSox said:

Give up Kath instead. In the As organization, I'm 10000 percent sure he will become Corey Seager and I'm going to be so irate.

Just spend some fucking money rather than wrecking our fucking future. I'm sick and tired of this shit 

Why can we never win any trades? Or at the least not be haunted by them?

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

You mean like the Eaton for Giolito, Lopez and Dunning

2 minutes ago, gogosox1959 said:

This team is a contender because of the Sale, Eaton, Quintano trades

1 minute ago, Polar Bear said:

Quintana for Cease and Eloy (Highway robbery)

I'm really the only one thinking what amazing value we got in the Alex Rios for Leury Legend trade? The opening day starter for a championship contender.

Preach I am drunk not trying to go back too many years  wow now you got me checking for errors and everything! Sorry I  love the Sox lived in Bridgeport my entire life will always love the Sox just want them to win! Please don't judge me on a bad night!! there are worse posters for sure so let's not go there!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

To any and all who i forgot to mention I am sorry for saying the Sox haven't won any trades, of course they have the Sale trade, the Quintana trade and of course the Eaton trade. I was just frustrated by their opportunity to win it all now so I was out of line. Let me add that I am buzzed not drunk but i am editing all my posts so it is taking a while.  I respect all on this board and would appreciate the same thank you!!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

- Hector's buddy started a rumor Montas to sox was close

- Pal fanned the flames

- Ray Ray ranted

- Caulfield pulled a Bob Dole

- Rumors died down

- No mention of any frozen penises.....yet

Or Nick Swisher/Ozzie plastic blow up doll controversies.

Or Pal is actually another account of Ray Ray's, since he eventually calls everyone he argues with repeatedly "pal/buddy," right?

Edited by caulfield12