Jump to content
southsider2k5

A's interested in Andrew Vaughn/Sox in Montas

Recommended Posts

I doubt Sheets was ever someone Oakland would consider. If they can't get Vaughn, they'll want guys who are 2+ years away from the majors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Lol

Seriously, what do people like you get out of playing fake insider online for a bunch of strangers?

Screenshot-20220411-212821-Samsung-Inter

People sometimes randomly acquire sources. I had a source for a couple of years and had good scoops on various things, and then my source went away. I have no idea who Pal is, literally never seen the username here before this thread, but I wouldn't judge him or her solely based on them not having a reliable source 18 months ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pal said:

I honestly thought done. Without going too deep, heard a new package was coming this evening and that sounded real promising. Def told no Vaughn. 

Are you walking this back or is it still extremely close?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frankie MONTas

Colson MONTgomery

there is something there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

People sometimes randomly acquire sources. I had a source for a couple of years and had good scoops on various things, and then my source went away. I have no idea who Pal is, literally never seen the username here before this thread, but I wouldn't judge him or her solely based on them not having a reliable source 18 months ago.

Guy has been playing insider on here for 3 years. Then when things didn't happen, he would post things like the above. 

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

I love some Gavin Sheets but he is blocked as nothing more than a platoon player under TLR. If he is what it takes to get Montas I would do that 10/10 even if he turns into a 2 time all star. The time to win is now

Oh me too, I just mean I wouldn't be surprised if Oakland actually really wants him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

Are you walking this back or is it still extremely close?

No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I can tell you that Mike Rodriguez is legit though. He had the Cueto signing so there’s probably some legs to this.

Edited by maloney.adam
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pal said:

No

So no you are not walking anything back.

Yes, you believe it is extremely close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pal said:

No

Good for you bro.

If you have sources then I appreciate the info. Haters will hate....

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder if Harrison playing 3B on Sunday indicates Burger was/is in talks. I know he plays there occasionally, but much more sparingly than 2B.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Good for you bro.

If you have sources then I appreciate the info. Haters will hate....

Yeah, not walking it back. Shit doesn't happen, have at me

  • Love 1
  • Fire 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DirtySox said:

Wonder if Harrison playing 3B on Sunday indicates Burger was/is in talks. I know he plays there occasionally, but much more sparingly than 2B.

Why would you do this to @bmags

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pal said:

Ask those who can vouch for me telling them Cueto was signed 24 hrs in advance last week. 

Pal, give it a rest. I never forget a dork playing fake insider. 

 

Here's another thread and page where you told everyone the Vaughn extension was "done" lol. Last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Late night trade rumors were much better when I lived on the other coast. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they trade Burger and he wins ROY on a different team do I still get all your money @Quin ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Lol

Seriously, what do people like you get out of playing fake insider online for a bunch of strangers?

Screenshot-20220411-212821-Samsung-Inter

Wait are you quoting a source you're telling us not to trust?  

 

My head hurts.  😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

Wonder if Harrison playing 3B on Sunday indicates Burger was/is in talks. I know he plays there occasionally, but much more sparingly than 2B.

That's a great call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Guy has been playing insider on here for 3 years. Then when things didn't happen, he would post things like the above. 

Did he change his username at some point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

 

Vinnie Parise doesn’t have any sources. He just posts random articles with trades on the internet and hopes something happens.

Edited by maloney.adam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pal said:

Yeah, not walking it back. Shit doesn't happen, have at me

Most of us appreciate you sharing man. I personally don’t know if you know anything, but at least you aren’t a pompous prick about it. We appreciate it. 

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×