HOME OPENER GAMETHREAD 4/12/22: Sox vs Mariners (Velasquez vs Brash) 3:10 pm CDT

TheTruth05

I love how one poster in particular was saying Cesar is a better player than Harrison. Harrison has already provided more in his 4 games in a Sox uni than that worthless bum Cesar did in 2.5 months. Love his fire and he’s got plenty in the tank. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

I love how one poster in particular was saying Cesar is a better player than Harrison. Harrison has already provided more in his 4 games in a Sox uni than that worthless bum Cesar did in 2.5 months. Love his fire and he’s got plenty in the tank. 

Co-Sign.

Brash getting a lot of love here, and has a bright future for sure, but his command has a long way to go. Sox have had no issues squaring him up in the zone. He's either in the center of the zone or well out of the zone. Guys will quickly react to that; see Dylan Cease his rookie year. You can't miss by that much out of the zone for long before guys just lay off and sit middle middle.

• Like 1

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Brash getting a lot of love here, and has a bright future for sure, but his command has a long way to go. Sox have had no issues squaring him up in the zone. He's either in the center of the zone or well out of the zone. Guys will quickly react to that; see Dylan Cease his rookie year. You can't miss by that much out of the zone for long before guys just lay off and sit middle middle.

I was just about to say, he reminds me of Dylan Cease as a rookie.

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

FWIW, this forum liked Cesar the first 2 weeks when he wasn't completely trash. After the field of dreams game, he was god awful.

• Like 1

Look I'm also enjoying the Josh Harrison experience so far. 

But I also enjoyed the Adam Eaton experience for the first couple weeks or so. 

• Like 1

yes, i too frequently decide on the quality of a player after 3 1/2 games. that's why i put adam eaton in the White Sox hall of fame after april 8th last year.

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

There will definitely be inconsistencies with Brash, I agree. But all I can think watching him is that this is what early career Cease would have been with better pitching development/coaching early in his career.