And that's a 3-2 White Sox on Apple TV winner!

chitownsportsfan

Burger looks hitterish as Hawk would say. I was against drafting him. I think I might have been really wrong. The guy looks like a hitter. Hope he gets consistent at bats. No room for both Burger and Yoan probably. Sox have three MLB ready prospects in Burger, Sheets and Vaughn. We shall see who gets the shaft in terms of at bats.

Nice win again. No complaints here.

• Like 1

I find it hard to believe Moncada could become as good a 3B as he did and not also figure it out at 2B.  He would be infinitely more valuable at that position and could make the team that much better if Burger is here to stay.

• Like 1

Google search 720pstreams and every game is on for free and in HD. I have the MLB.TV subscription service but today's game wasn't available on it so I watched at that website. Mirror screen your phone to your TV and boom...

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

So weird to see people lining up to excuse MLB/Apple’s money grab.  Yes, I also easily cleared the extra hurdle needlessly placed in front of me and other fans hoping to enjoy this game, but I’m not happy about it and think it sucks that others didn’t.  Also, the audio and broadcast crew sucked.  But anyway—great win, and super happy for Burger.  

Edited by 35thstreetswarm
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Tony said:

I watched it on a 65 inch TV, so you don't have to. You made that choice, not MLB. 

Bow down to your Apple overlords if you want.  You think you are watching your 65 inch TV?....IT'S WATCHING YOU!!!

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, wegner said:

Bow down to your Apple overlords if you want.  You think you are watching your 65 inch TV?....IT'S WATCHING YOU!!!

Lol, that made me laugh early this AM which is hard to do, so well done 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Chick Mercedes said:

Imagine this lineup with both Burger and Moncada. I prefer Burger 3rd base and Moncada 2nd base, because it’s ridiculous to do it any other way. But I will take the ridiculous.

I completely agree with you. Moncada was traded here to be a 2nd baseman. When Moncada comes off IR, it would be insane to bench Burger.