GT 4/16: Rays at Sox, 1:10 CT

• bmags pinned this topic
2 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

Vaughn hitting 9th and the 1 hit wonder batting 6th. TLR needs to go F himself. This is ridiculous

Hey, you try making a lineup for a day game after downing a fifth of vodka the night before. It ain't easy. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, 2Deep said:

Leury is a frustrating player but I dont think he deserves the hate he gets.

Yeah it's not really his fault that he gets misused. When Moncada, TA and Harrison are all healthy he should start twice a week at most. Even with Moncada out it should only be 3-4 times and not every day. The only thing I can figure is that his ability too bat from the left side is getting way overvalued since he doesn't really hit righties any better than most of our RH hitters.

12 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Yeah it's not really his fault that he gets misused. When Moncada, TA and Harrison are all healthy he should start twice a week at most. Even with Moncada out it should only be 3-4 times and not every day. The only thing I can figure is that his ability too bat from the left side is getting way overvalued since he doesn't really hit righties any better than most of our RH hitters.

With a fully healthy roster, Leury still will play everyday as I said back when we signed him in the offseason 

• Like 1