GT 4/16: Rays at Sox, 1:10 CT

21 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

If you check the postgame thread I called this. It is so frustrating that 1-20 Garcia is starting over Burger after his game last night. Also hitting him 6th strictly because he can swing the bat from the left side is asinine 

amen-anchorman.gif

1 hour ago, 2Deep said:

Leury is a frustrating player but I dont think he deserves the hate he gets.

Honestly, I like Leury.  I like him as a utility guy.  He does get streaky where you can use him a decent amount in stretches as well.  The hate comes from the fact he isn’t close to an every day starter and gets used like one.  It’s not his fault how TLR uses him but it’s frustrating as fuck.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Rowand44 said:

Honestly, I like Leury.  I like him as a utility guy.  He does get streaky where you can use him a decent amount in stretches as well.  The hate comes from the fact he isn’t close to an every day starter and gets used like one.  It’s not his fault how TLR uses him but it’s frustrating as fuck.

The worst part is that La Russa legitimately believes Garcia is a good baseball player. 

1 hour ago, BigHurt3515 said:

If you check the postgame thread I called this. It is so frustrating that 1-20 Garcia is starting over Burger after his game last night. Also hitting him 6th strictly because he can swing the bat from the left side is asinine 

This is like calling that the sun will come up in the morning. We all knew it would happen. 

Edited by ron883

3 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

You mean trying to bench him for Leury, right?

3 hours ago, ChiSox59 said:

I look forward to watching TLR try to fit him into the lineup at other positions upon Yoans return. 

2 hours ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Burger sitting today. Leury at 2B, Harrison at 3B, McGuire at C and Grandal at DH, Vaughn in RF.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

But he was 3/5 against Ray and didn't start in that particular game...I guess because Ray is left-handed?

So basically veteran Leury's first hit of the season >>> Burger carrying the team.

Edited by caulfield12