GT 4/18: Sox @ Guardians - PPD, makeup on July 12

ChiSox59

Forecast doesn't look great today in Cleveland, but perhaps there is a window.  Looks like % chance of rain drops from 65%+ to the 20-30 range around game time.  Probably will be a miserable game if they do play, and since its a division opponent, perhaps more likely to reschedule than the Mariners game last week.  

Buttttt I won't argue with another Keuchel start in the rain against the opposing team's ace.  

18 minutes ago, chw42 said:

I'll take postponing a game until the pitching staff is healthier. Plus this might mean we won't have to pitch Lambert for another start. 

immediately my first thought as well

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Worst april weather I can remember here. Looks like that garbage system that gave us hail and snow middle of last week (in mid fucking april) made it to the midwest.

We have a couple of more days to survive of this, and then we finally get to spring-ish weather.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Worst april weather I can remember here. Looks like that garbage system that gave us hail and snow middle of last week (in mid fucking april) made it to the midwest.

I’m supposed to get half a foot of (wet) snow tonight.

Just now, Balta1701 said:

I’m supposed to get half a foot of (wet) snow tonight.

jeez where at? the passes saw another three feet last week. just hope it makes "fire season" not a thing this year. our snow pack is still gaining bigly into May.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

jeez where at? the passes saw another three feet last week. just hope it makes "fire season" not a thing this year. our snow pack is still gaining bigly into May.

Central New York. The stuff hitting Cleveland today heads up to us and starts pulling in moisture from the Atlantic like a nor’easter.