4/20 game thread Sox at CLE

• Capn12 pinned this topic
8 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Robert is super scuffling right now, he needs to get it back on track. Sheets hitting cleanup is...new, we'll see how that goes. At least Burger is moving up the order a tiny bit.

Robert has lost a ton of his due to luck from what I read the other day.

34 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Robert is super scuffling right now, he needs to get it back on track. Sheets hitting cleanup is...new, we'll see how that goes. At least Burger is moving up the order a tiny bit.

Robert has been incredibly unlucky - his wOBA vs his xwOBA is 193 points different. One of the five most unlucky players in the game this year so far.

• Like 2

https://www.coveringthecorner.com/2022/4/20/23033499/cleveland-guardians-call-up-shortstop-gabriel-arias-for-doubleheader

Really fortunate to have Owen Miller and Quantrill on the shelf…Arias in his big league debut.  Clement becoming something of a super utility guy now.

Pretty sure that Miller was leading the majors in doubles.  

Edited by caulfield12

31 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

What is up with the terrible shorthand versions of the bench player names? Yuck.

Agreed. I guess it’s cool to have a creative skill, but when I look at a lineup card, I just want to be able to read the names without straining my eyes. Anywho…go Sox!

• knightni changed the title to 4/20 game thread Sox at CLE - Sox getting smoked?