GT: Sox @ Guardians Game 2: Lambert vs. McKenzie

ChiSox59

1 minute ago, fathom said:

I just don’t get it. It’s not Spring Training.

Player's manager.

I do find it funny that Yaz always plays the 2nd game of these DHs while all the other regulars get the day off. 

Just now, chw42 said:

Player's manager.

I do find it funny that Yaz always plays the 2nd game of these DHs while all the other regulars get the day off. 

But hey, he really needs more at bats now with his history of staying healthy and how well he’s hitting at the moment.

Leury hitting 3rd is a joke.  TLR should have pulled at least Abreu in the 3rd of the first game to save him for the 2 nd game.would have also played TA to make amends for the errors and because we need him.  OK to sit Robert because of his slump, but not sit all three of the stars at the same rime, particularly after losing first game.

• Like 1

"I’ll take nine singles and a blast. Three hard hit balls all day. First pitch swings, ground balls, I mean, really all I wanted."
Keuchel

This is a bizarre thing to say. His 'day' consisted of getting through one inning on 48 pitches with 'only' three hard hits. Yes the errors were his bane today but it's not as if he had anything like an acceptable outing.