GT: Sox @ Guardians Game 2: Lambert vs. McKenzie

ChiSox59

Just now, Tony said:

I mean, I can't really blame Jason and Steve at this point. They've sat in Cleveland all day watching hot garbage. You need something to fill the time...

That's true. Just frustrated with this joke lineup is all.

4 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

Sorry just joining this game thread but can anyone tell me why so many guys are sitting this second game after just having two days off? 

Same organization that thought they were the best roster in the AL before and after the lockout.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Flash Tizzle said:

You just know the way these games have gone today, there’s going to be atleast one more ridiculous thing before this game ends

Probably not pinch hitting any of our boppers and letting the minor leaguers in the lineup hit late.  I hope I am wrong, but I saw that script a few times last year.

Just now, fathom said:

Same organization that thought they were the best roster in the AL before and after the lockout.

But ESPN rankings...they pretty much have never watched an entire Sox game or paid attention during the offseason.

Obviously it was going to be a struggle for any team to beat Bieber today, but we basically did an Appomattox Court House with this second game.

Which will forever be known as the McEwing dumb Engel send game.

20 minutes ago, ScooterMcGuire said:

So we have in essence 3 sp...Giolito Cease and Kopech. And eventually Lynn.

I mean, 4 high end starters is more than any other team in baseball. Hopefully Cueto provides some depth starting in a week. I’d like to see Lopez get a shot at starting over lambert.

• Like 1

If this follows the script, Bummer will get roughed up a bit now.

Or not.  Seems TLR is determined to leave every stud nailed to the bench to reach some type of lesson.

Simultaneously, Rodon facing his old batterymate McCann in NY.

Edited by caulfield12

Just now, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Just got home from work and realized I missed absolutely nothing so far today. Side note: how did Haseley make it onto the roster? Is he an extra man for the double header?

Yes exactly. LaRussa said he wanted the position player with Eloy out.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

But ESPN rankings...they pretty much have never watched an entire Sox game or paid attention during the offseason.

Obviously it was going to be a struggle for any team to beat Bieber today, but we basically did an Appomattox Court House with this second game.

Which will forever be known as the McEwing dumb Engel send game.

And the TLR worst lineup of the decade.