GT 4/22: SOX @ Twins, 7:10 PM CT, NBCSC

5 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

First time logging on today and once again the obsession over Leury continues to be top of mind. 

Meanwhile, let's continue to to ignore that EVERYONE who plays offense for the White Sox sucks ass right now. 

Yankees are hitting .220 and still not in bottom 10.

Indians are somehow leading in runs scored.

Humidors having an effect, at least in April/May.

21 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

We all knew Tony would overuse the shit out of Leury the moment we brought him back, but never in a million years did I think he’d bad multiple 2nd or 3rd in the lineup three games in a row.  God help us all…

I expect lunacy from a manager so seemingly baseball stupid at this point, yet I’m baffled every single day by the decisions he makes.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

First time logging on today and once again the obsession over Leury continues to be top of mind. 

Meanwhile, let's continue to to ignore that EVERYONE who plays offense for the White Sox sucks ass right now. 

Your need to defend the manager or GM’s poor decision making is something.

21 minutes ago, FoxForce2 said:

Light showers in the vicinity. Temps rising over the next several hours and through the night. Unsettled conditions tomorrow with temps dipping back into the 40's on Sunday. Windy all three days. They'll get all three games in.

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.97902000000005&lon=-93.26493999999997#.YmM4XimS6pp

I use Wunderground and it's showing 15% chance of rain the rest of tonight.

https://www.wunderground.com/hourly/us/mn/minneapolis

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Didn’t he make 5 errors in two games?

The 5th error wasn't an error though. It was a terrible call by the umpire.

I watched knoblach being incapable of throwing a ball to first base. Tim was bad but I thought 2 of those errors were rough rulings.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

The 5th error wasn't an error though. It was a terrible call by the umpire.

He bobbled it prior to the contact, so bad call or not, it was still a misplay.  With that said, he needs to stop being an idiot on the field and not get suspended.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Your need to defend the manager or GM’s poor decision making is something.

Your need to b**** about something that's probably the least factor on why the White Sox continue  to not score enough runs is "something" also. 

Grandal, Abreu, Eloy, Robert, Anderson, Injuries are all way far ahead for me than having to continue this dumbass crusade on Leury. 

Yes, I think Leury sucks.   Yes I think LaRussa has lost his mind.  Yes, I think Rick Hahn should be launched. 

But the last 3 are not the reason the White Sox are not scoring enough runs to win games. 

3 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Your need to b**** about something that's probably the least factor on why the White Sox continue  to not score enough runs is "something" also. 

Grandal, Abreu, Eloy, Robert, Anderson, Injuries are all way far ahead for me than having to continue this dumbass crusade on Leury. 

Yes, I think Leury sucks.   Yes I think LaRussa has lost his mind.  Yes, I think Rick Hahn should be launched. 

But the last 3 are not the reason the White Sox are not scoring enough runs to win games. 

You realize the leury decisions have become so egregious that it's become a national story, right? It's honestly the first time in my entire life watching baseball that I've seen a bunch of smart baseball minds saying what the ffff is going on with the white sox lineups... because most of them understand that lineups typically mean nothing.

1 hour ago, Balta1701 said:

I hate to be at this point but I'll say it anyway. The White Sox would be better off if Leury Garcia got hurt tonight.

We all know deep down he’ll never be injured for a significant amount of time. Meanwhile Robert injures himself running in a straight line and Eloy is injured fouling a ball off his foot. 

Edited by Flash Tizzle
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

You realize the leury decisions have become so egregious that it's become a national story, right? It's honestly the first time in my entire life watching baseball that I've seen a bunch of smart baseball minds saying what the ffff is going on with the white sox lineups... because most of them understand that lineups typically mean nothing.

National Story?   OK, that's a bit of a stretch there.  😂

I find it a lot more embarrassing that this "Super Offense" is currently posting  .215 /.265 /.345

That's should be the story, if truly any of these National Media Geniuses are paying any attention. 

Just now, HOFHurt35 said:

National Story?   OK, that's a bit of a stretch there.  😂

I find it a lot more embarrassing that this "Super Offense" is currently posting  .215 /.265 /.345

That's should be the story, if truly any of these National Media Geniuses are paying any attention. 

I'd link you to the smarter national accounts/stories but we're in positive time.