GT 4/22: SOX @ Twins, 7:10 PM CT, NBCSC

For the record, while Adam Engel has a 76 point higher OPS against LHP in his career, last year he actually hit an .938 OPS against righties and .643 against lefties with almost twice as many ABs against righties.  His 2020 was .837 vs RHP and .767 against lefties.

3 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Be it masterful trolling or just his pickled brain still thinking he's the smartest baseball person in the room, its one big fat middle finger to any fan with even a modicum of baseball sense.

It's one to me too....what a jerk.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Capn12 said:

6dihui.jpg

The almighty 77 yr old HOF mgr likes Leury at 2nd or 3rd because: Leury is dead last on the Sox in the following stats: BA-068, (2-29) OBP%-.129, SLG%-.103, wOBP%-.116, wOBAcon%-.092, Barrel%- 0, RC - 0.8, RC/27 - 0.8, SECA% - .103. I could go on with more, but you get the point. It's like TLR is telling Hahn and the fans we can all go F off. 

1 hour ago, The Kids Can Play said:

I agree! That would be the best lineup. With Engel, Pollack and Vaughn in OF, we would have a stronger outfield defensively and Engel is hitting better than Sheets. 

He does realize that Minnesota has a MUCH bigger outfield to cover than GRF?

Somehow...with all the historical Sox nightmares in the HHH Metrodome, it feels like we are almost begging for more with that outfield alignment.

Edited by caulfield12

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

We all knew Tony would overuse the shit out of Leury the moment we brought him back, but never in a million years did I think he’d bad multiple 2nd or 3rd in the lineup three games in a row.  God help us all…

I’d be annoyed if he was playing well and batting that high.  For him to suck as much as he has and still bat 2nd or 3rd makes it hard to cheer for him and the team.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Looks like we are going to miss all the rain at this point. Hope thats right 

Light showers in the vicinity. Temps rising over the next several hours and through the night. Unsettled conditions tomorrow with temps dipping back into the 40's on Sunday. Windy all three days. They'll get all three games in.

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.97902000000005&lon=-93.26493999999997#.YmM4XimS6pp