4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)

12 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Who could have seen this coming!?!?

That being said, the recent news that Conforto is still not throwing and may not even be able to play this year makes that whole fiasco a little more understandable. Sounds he should have jsut gotten surgery when it happened.

If Pollock could be relied upon to actually play most days, he'd help the problem some - even as righty.  

He should have taken that QO.

14 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Grandal not catching again is obvious something is wrong with him.

This is not good when you have 8 other guys lining up or the DH position.

Nope. This is McGuire has built rapport with VV and his only chance of succeeding is with Reese

6 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

"still feeling something" when hitting LH, says TLR

Did he get hurt running the bases or hitting? I was reading some old stories about his injury but it didn't say how he did it. I guess for the future the Sox need to be two deep with "stars" cause history suggests our guys are gonna get hurt and be out significant portions of seasons. Sox subs are not very good. Sox need a better 2 deep.

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

Jesus... Maybe I need to book another trip then. :lol:

Timmy had zero hits, six errors and one suspension.  Sox had two guys thrown out at home with no outs.  They also played a DH game where none of the main guys you would think of played...and lost 2-1.

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, Bob Sacamano said:

He should have taken that QO.

Wasn't he offered $100-120 million by the Mets last year and declined?

Sigh. Guardians are even managing to hang in there today in NY with guys like Naylor and Hedges getting key hits against the Yankees.  That bullpen has been impressive considering no Karinchak and Shaw's been around twenty years it seems like.

This week for the Sox has been the equivalent of watching Six Underground and Ambulance on a 70 hour continuous loop at volume setting 10.

Best comp.

Or a root canal.  

I think I prefer being shouted at by Jake Gyllenhaal or Nicholas Cage.

Edited by caulfield12