4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)

9 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

The Answer is Vaughn ,Anderson,Engel, Pollock and Sheets

Was going to pick TA but figured his escapades at SS would have rendered a negative war to this point. 

16 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

Guys I won't be watching this one. Taking my little Roaches and Mrs Roache out for a fun day in the sun. If we win, you guys know I am to blame for the bad streak.  

DadofaRoache

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

I hope Yaz is DH'ing after an off-day isn't a sign of anything to potentially worry about.

I think it is a sign that the Sox love McGuire behind the plate.  And he is very good back there.  

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

Guys I won't be watching this one. Taking my little Roaches and Mrs Roache out for a fun day in the sun. If we win, you guys know I am to blame for the bad streak.  

Lmao do you remember that time some dude on here got really angry at you for your username?

42 minutes ago, fathom said:

Just remember, Sheets was our answer to hitting RHP.

Who could have seen this coming!?!?

That being said, the recent news that Conforto is still not throwing and may not even be able to play this year makes that whole fiasco a little more understandable. Sounds he should have jsut gotten surgery when it happened.

If Pollock could be relied upon to actually play most days, he'd help the problem some - even as righty.  

Edited by ChiSox59
  • Like 1