Petition for New Banner

Chicago White Sox

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BamaDoc said:

Did you mean the banner or shrine?  Either way, do you have a contribution for us to critique?

I've got 7,992 of them my friend!

My post was tongue in cheek. I find it amusing when people critique the banner or request a new one when they aren't the ones putting in the time to make it. 

Edited by ron883

1 hour ago, ron883 said:

My post was tongue in cheek. I find it amusing when people critique the banner or request a new one when they aren't the ones putting in the time to make it. 

Thanks for answering.  I agree with your second sentence above and that was the spirit of my response.

3 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

If we are voodoo hexing dudes via the banner, can we do TLR & a few coaches next? 

I personally think Tony's mugshot and pictures in the back of the cop car would be ideal, but Leury will have to do for now. Even tho he's kind of needed atm haha. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kalapse said:

I'd do a front office banner but I don't want to look at their faces every time I refresh the site.

I tried to get him to cross this rubicon but I couldn't.  Found the Kalapse uncrossable line, which is absolutely insane to me because we both used to be on the Soxtalk chat and I know better 😉 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kalapse said:

I'd do a front office banner but I don't want to look at their faces every time I refresh the site.

Yeah I wouldn't want to either.  I say photoshop some paper bags over their faces but that might be more effort than its worth.