Sox @ Twins

Heads22

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Because imagine an OF with Buxton and Robert in it . Buxton is legit MVP candidate right now . Leading MLB in Hr a great fielder and fast as anyone

I can imagine it. We’d need to carry 6 starting outfielders on the roster because Buxton and Robert would be missing more than half the games every year.

I've disliked LaRussa going way back to his Oakland years, but at least then he was competent . he won't be fired, but i think that he will be the focus of hatred from White Sox fans, all season, unless this thing gets turned around.

Edited by White Sox Park
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Because imagine an OF with Buxton and Robert in it . Buxton is legit MVP candidate right now . Leading MLB in Hr a great fielder and fast as anyone

That's the only way small and mid market teams can afford guys like Buxton and Correa. Very creative contracts.

There's risk, but for MVP caliber players.

The White Sox only have Robert now that can measure up...as Jose's prime is now past.

Edited by caulfield12

Just now, DoUEvenShift said:

Chuck, Ozzie, and Frank all roasting the fuck out of TLR right now. Wish Jason and Stoney would too. 

Honestly I feel the whole staff needs to go. I haven't been impressed with Katz. McEwing is a joke and Boston I have no clue what he does

2 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

Hendricks will be on the IL tomorrow. If we all could see he was injured how the hell doesn't TLR see it? 

Whether it’s IL worthy or not, if the radio guys are seeing him wincing all the time, the manager is supposed to be in charge and proactive. 

1 minute ago, White Sox Park said:

I've disliked LaRussa going way back to his Oakland years, but at least then he was competent . he won't be fired, but i think that he will be the focus of hatred from White Sox fans, all season, unless this thing gets turned around.

Good. He never should have been hired to begin with. He belongs in a retirement center.

• Thanks 2
  • Fire 2

Just now, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

I can imagine it. We’d need to carry 6 starting outfielders on the roster because Buxton and Robert would be missing more than half the games every year.

He was also young and affordable back then . If you never ever thought about getting an all world baseball player who is every bit as good now as Trout when healthy , there's just no reasoning with you.

He was also young and affordable back then . If you never ever thought about getting an all world baseball player who is every bit as good now as Trout when healthy , there's just no reasoning with you.

He just signed a $100M contract. Is that cheap for a guy that doesn’t play more than half the games every season?

Edited by JUSTgottaBELIEVE

1 minute ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Buxton signed for $100M, not exactly cheap. He’s great when he plays but he’s always hurt.

and he would have been even cheaper back in 2017 and 2018 which is when i was talking about acquiring him . JFC do I have to spell everything out to you ?

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside
  • Like 1

and he would have been even cheaper back in 2017 and 2018 which is when i was talking about acquiring him . JFC do I have to spell everything out to you ?

Since 2018, excluding the short season and this season, he’s averaging 59 games played per season. 59! Do I need to spell it out for you further? He can’t be counted on, simple as that.

5 minutes ago, Jerry McNertney said:

This current team can't pitch, hit or field. Other than than they're OK.

They tried to give the game away in the eighth. If the Twins get that bunt down, it never goes into extras. They were lucky to survive a walk and a two- base error.