GAMETHREAD 4/26/22: KC Royals at ChiSox (Lynch vs Keuchel) 6:10 pm CDT

Capn12

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

I have a feeling the Katz hire was pulling a Machado friends and family plan to try to get Giolito to re-sign. 

Wtf?  He’s done great.  Don’t blame him for this shit tonight with some of the awful talent he has.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I sure hope those people who say it is just too early to judge this team are right.  But damn do they look just pathetic right now.  Finding new ways to lose every friggin day....today walking a team that before tonight did not walk much at all.

Just now, Heads22 said:

worst game so far, you never know what tomorrow may bring

Robert getting hurt running to first in his first AB as they rush him back.  Even hearing today he still feels some discomfort makes me wonder what the fuck they’re thinking playing him tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

I have a feeling the Katz hire was pulling a Machado friends and family plan to try to get Giolito to re-sign. 

Crazy to me you are going after Katz when hitting has been awful and the only reason we have won most of 6 games was pitching

• Thanks 1

Just now, fathom said:

Robert getting hurt running to first in his first AB as they rush him back.  Even hearing today he still feels some discomfort makes me wonder what the fuck they’re thinking playing him tomorrow.

Did that happen in the first?

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Wtf?  He’s done great.  Don’t blame him for this shit tonight with some of the awful talent he has.

I think he's a good pitching coach, don't get me wrong. I still think the point of the hire was that he was the dude that fixed Giolito and brought his career back from the dead, and they did it to try to get him to re-sign. 

That is also a hell of a line on you're resume.

I also they wouldn't have hired someone as forward thinking as Katz without something weird like that behind it. 

The two things are not mutually exclusive. 

Edited by Jack Parkman