4/29- White Sox vs Angels, 6:10

flavum

Unfortunately a major shakeup is required. I understand injuries, but they don't even look competent. I'm sorry brass has to realize larussa ain't the answer. Menechino has to be on the hot seat. I mean cmon

• Like 1

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

They had to win this game. They failed. Another losing streak incoming. They're going to dig themselves too much of a hole. 

This is what I am afraid of. Even if they do stop being absolute dog shit, eventually the hole will just be too deep to get out of. And there is no end in sight to this losing. It's not even that they can't hit, they are getting absolutely no breaks. It's astonishing.

Just now, Tomtom said:

This might say a lot.  The Sox were swept by the Guardians, a team that was swept by SF just prior to the Sox series and has not won a game since the Sox series, and they are losing again tonight.

All this tells me is the White sox are worse than the gaurdians, who are worse than everyone else. Which I already knew.

No reason to get worked up about this team. If you are a fan of baseball just try to enjoy the games and observe the progress or decline shown by certain Sox players.

Sox are not contenders so no reason to get upset, just watch if you like the game of baseball. Time for no expectations. The team is injured. The team blows. Maybe it'll be better next year; maybe not. We fans have been through horrible seasons before.

Edited by greg775