Crosstown Series Game One--6:40 CT

Kopech vs Smyly on the Northside. Both teams at 9-13. Some Sox hitters have had good success against Smyly in the past.

I predict another leadoff dong from TA.

Let's sweep these dinks and get a nice win streak going here.

Also rain rain go away.

Edited by ScooterMcGuire

8 minutes ago, Jerry McNertney said:

As presently constituted, the Cubs are fielding a better lineup than the White Sox. It should be a tough two game series for the Sox. Hopefully, the Sox will be able to win one of the two games.

Pffft...

23 minutes ago, Jerry McNertney said:

As presently constituted, the Cubs are fielding a better lineup than the White Sox. It should be a tough two game series for the Sox. Hopefully, the Sox will be able to win one of the two games.

Disagree.  With how hot the Angel's were and the throwaway Keuchel game I was okay with a 4 game split with the Angels.  But with Kopech and Gio pitching against these guys we should expect to win both games and start working out of this funk. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Quin said:

Alright, bringing it back from early in the season...

Easy win.

I honestly do not understand any White Sox fan who doesn't love that video....but I'm not judging.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Quin said:

Alright, bringing it back from early in the season...

Easy win.

Man I miss seeing this before games.  Catching it on my phone on the way to the stadium just isn't the same somehow.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jerry McNertney said:

With Frank Schwindel hitting cleanup.  You can’t make this stuff up 🤣

48 minutes ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

With Frank Schwindel hitting cleanup.  You can’t make this stuff up 🤣

Lol yea I’d definitely swap lineups with them in heartbeat too.  I’m tired of these good players

2 hours ago, Jerry McNertney said:

What the hell have you been watching? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Spumoni said:

Man I miss seeing this before games.  Catching it on my phone on the way to the stadium just isn't the same somehow.

Whose brilliant idea was it to get rid of that? 

They should have kept it forever and keep adding new memories each year. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 2