Crosstown Series Game One--6:40 CT

Just now, Texsox said:

It's mandatory after 70 years old. 

I will never voluntarily move to Florida.  I don't know what involuntarily moving there would look like but I'll try to avoid that as well.

1 minute ago, Texsox said:

It's mandatory after 70 years old. 

I always think to myself "Man, driving around South Carolina really sucks sometimes."

Then, we go to South Florida for a weekend away, and....holy hell....I don't know what happened to people there who drive, but....NOPE.

1 minute ago, Spumoni said:

I will never voluntarily move to Florida.  I don't know what involuntarily moving there would look like but I'll try to avoid that as well.

Florida is damn near last on the list. I think I’d only take Florida over like West Virginia. 

7 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

May god have mercy on your soul, for voluntarily moving to Florida.

I think we found a nice area with really good schools, but we'll see! Certainly looking forward to the weather.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ScooterMcGuire said:

Kopech vs Smyly on the Northside. Both teams at 9-13. Some Sox hitters have had good success against Smyly in the past.

I predict another leadoff dong from TA.

Let's sweep these dinks and get a nice win streak going here.

Also rain rain go away.

Well it was almost a leadoff dong

Just now, almagest said:

I think we found a nice area with really good schools, but we'll see! Certainly looking forward to the weather.

People talk too much shit about Florida. Trust me. As someone that has lived in cold wet places all my life I was down there for about two weeks in late october and it was heaven on earth. they get great weather, just not in summer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1