Crosstown Series Game One--6:40 CT

I understand he started the year poorly, but the level of hysteria every time Bummer comes into a game is so strange

he has a multi year track record of being very good. That should have bought him some patience to pitch through 8 bad innings.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

I understand he started the year poorly, but the level of hysteria every time Bummer comes into a game is so strange

he has a multi year track record of being very good. That should have bought him some patience to pitch through 8 bad innings.

I'm with you. No reason to think he won't get back to himself

Someone posted a few days ago about with the new ball him having no clue where his sinker was going

Relievers lose it all the time tho and three good years for a setup guy is like one good year for a starter.  He's looked terrible.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

He makes getting a hit seem difficult 

We were told this would kind of be the case with him, the rest of the team refusing to hit and his IL stint have taken the focus off of it.

Jose should consider an XBH here.

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

Relievers lose it all the time tho and three good years for a setup guy is like one good year for a starter.  He's looked terrible.

Disregarding an extensive track record of him being good because of 8.2 shaky innings is an extreme overreaction.

• Like 1