AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

Old man yells at cloud moment coming:

Streaming sucks for Live sports. For three innings, just out of habit, I changed the channel to hockey after each half inning. Then I had to immediately go back to Apple TV and start up the stream again, and still missed a couple pitches.   

I know I'm old, but I appreciate cable for how quickly I can flip back and forth for live TV.  Movies/TV Shows are different, no commercials means leave it on and enjoy. Live sports with ads, I'm just used to being able to quickly change to something else, then come back in 2 minutes without any slowness. 

Sorry for the Abe Simpson moment. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, pcullotta said:

Streaming sucks for Live sports. For three innings, just out of habit, I changed the channel to hockey after each half inning. Then I had to immediately go back to Apple TV and start up the stream again, and still missed a couple pitches.   

I know I'm old, but I appreciate cable for how quickly I can flip back and forth for live TV.  Movies/TV Shows are different, no commercials means leave it on and enjoy. Live sports with ads, I'm just used to being able to quickly change to something else, then come back in 2 minutes without any slowness. 

No it's totally true. All of my millennial friends said basically the same thing during march madness ages ranging from 32-38.

8 minutes ago, pcullotta said:

Old guy it's so much easier to sign up for 100 different streaming services and save a Titanic load of money. Get with it !

for those who watched the whole game, what's been the difference with Velasquez since his recent run of good outings?  I watched a couple innings of him tonight and his stuff was not great at all imo, but sometimes you can get guys out regardless

31 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

Got a VV win, those are extra sweet. Take the series tomorrow with our Ace and pray the offense wakes up Sunday if not an easy L

He is third on the team with 2 wins. Cease and Lopez have 3 wins each.

4 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Are the Sox getting their shit together? Inquiring minds want to know. 

Will it really convince you if we told you yes. Will it slow the negativity or would you tell us we are wrong.

• Love 1
  • Fire 1