Chicago vs Boston Game 3

So 2 of 3 games on freaking streaming services with bad announcing. Tell you Chris young sucked on Friday. Totally terrible and a Fucking red Sox homer. Fuck you Manfred. Guess I'll get my updates from you fine folks

2 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

So 2 of 3 games on freaking streaming services with bad announcing. Tell you Chris young sucked on Friday. Totally terrible and a Fucking red Sox homer. Fuck you Manfred. Guess I'll get my updates from you fine folks

It's on NBC 5 today as well

9 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

It's Stone and Benetti, with Euclis, on NBC.  It was just the pre-game that was only on Peacock.

13 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Just try regular old NBC on regular antenna TV

What is the damn point of the Sunday lineup, throwing out all your absolute worst players and a pitcher who's guaranteed to give up 5+ runs ... seriously, what is the point of this?

1 minute ago, flavum said:

I like today’s lineup only if they go 5-2 or better this coming week. If not, kick a team while they’re down.

You're playing one of the worst teams in the AL, get the win

Just now, CentralChamps21 said:

Boston hitters up there looking for walks. Not at all interested in swinging.

It makes no sense cause Dallas is probably the most hittable pitcher in baseball.