Moncada to be back on Monday

CentralChamps21

vs RHP: Anderson 6, Moncada 5, Robert 8, Abreu 3, Grandal 2, Vaughn 7, Sheets DH, Pollock 9, Leury 4

vs RHP w/McGuire: Anderson 6, Moncada 5, Robert 8, Abreu 3, Grandal DH, Vaughn 7, Pollock 9, McGuire 2, Leury 4

vs LHP: Anderson 6, Vaughn DH, Robert 8, Abreu 3, Grandal 2, Moncada 5, Pollock 7, Engel 9, Harrison 4

• Like 1

1 hour ago, caulfield12 said:

Is that like a mojito?

Mojito made with Havana Club.

My lineup (when Vaughn is eligible to return... hopefully no more than 10 days on IL?)

6 Anderson
8 Robert
5 Moncada
3 Abreu
7 Vaughn (assuming he's good to go)
2 Grandal
9 Pollock
DH Burger
5 Leury / Harrison

1 minute ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Moncada better be starting everyday.  I don't want to see Leury/Mendick/Harrison starting at 3B every few days because Moncada needs to be eased back in to avoid re-injury.

I think there's zero chance Moncada starts more than 5 games this week.

On 4/9/2022 at 10:07 AM, Polar Bear said:

Burger is better than Moncada or Harrison and that's a fact.   They need to get him in the lineup everyday

On 4/9/2022 at 10:12 AM, Polar Bear said:

All you have to do is watch the games to know I'm right.  Moncada was not good last season and he was even worse in ST.  A .260 avg with 14 HRs for Moncada last season.  Burger gets to that before the All-Star break if playing everyday 

On 5/8/2022 at 11:16 AM, Polar Bear said:

Burger ain't going down or there will be riots in the streets (Sheets isn't worth even having on the 40 man at this point but he will stay on it and go down with Mendick)

south-park-riot.gif

1 hour ago, Polar Bear said:

White Sox inner workings:

"Let's put the worst possible roster together for the fans bc....."

Where you all during the great Jake Burger riots of 22?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Lol, ahhhh yes -  the Jake Burger is clearly superior to Yoan Moncada conversation.  Good times. 

Reading those posts above and the idea that Sheets doesn't deserve a spot on the 40 man but that Burger somehow deserves a roster spot over Moncada was about to make my head explode.

Edited by Spumoni
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Spumoni said:

Reading those posts above and the idea that Sheets doesn't deserve a spot on the 40 man but that Burger somehow deserves a roster spot over Moncada was about to make my head explode.

Id be curious who said Burger deserves a spot over Moncada 

2 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

You should probably go back to school or get a refund bc I never said that in any of those posts.  I guess being illiterate is a prerequisite to be on this board 🤣

"Burger is better than Moncada or Harrison and that's a fact.   They need to get him in the lineup everyday"

"All you have to do is watch the games to know I'm right.  Moncada was not good last season and he was even worse in ST.  A .260 avg with 14 HRs for Moncada last season.  Burger gets to that before the All-Star break if playing everyday."

Yet I am the illiterate one?  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

"Burger is better than Moncada or Harrison and that's a fact.   They need to get him in the lineup everyday"

"All you have to do is watch the games to know I'm right.  Moncada was not good last season and he was even worse in ST.  A .260 avg with 14 HRs for Moncada last season.  Burger gets to that before the All-Star break if playing everyday."

Yet I am the illiterate one?  

I never said Burger deserves a spot over Moncada.  I have in fact said numerous times that Burger needs to start at 3B and Moncada at 2B and if they don't want to do that then Moncada at 3B and Burger at 2B.  

Moncada has to be in the lineup, its the trash at 2B that don't deserve a roster spot.   You and @southsider2k5 have your heads so far up you ass that you can't understand basic words in a sentence that form a thought 

head-up-your-ass-up-your-ass.gif

• Like 1