And That’s a White Sox 🧹

southsider2k5

This is a game that exemplifies why managers really don't matter as much in the MLB.

Everything before the game, keuchal, lineup and defense looked like it would be a giveaway game.

Have all the wrong moves and sometimes they win. Do all the right ones and sometimes you lose.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

best run by a Soxtalk poster in a while 

@ScooterMcGuire got any betting tips? 

Nope but my wife and I are putting an offer on our first house today so I hope we have as much success with that as I am with these gamethreads hahaha

Edited by ScooterMcGuire
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, Thad Bosley said:

Great game in front of a national audience.  Good debut for Benetti and these peacock broadcasts.  

Six in a row now - life is good!

very proud of Benetti and Stone for how professional they were. Such a good duo, they deserve all the praise. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I'm still not sold on this team despite the win streak. When they stop looking like a minor league team vs Cleveland and Minnesota, then I'll be off the fence.  Those two series were some of the worst Sox baseball I've seen in my life

This season has been quite a roller coaster.

Happy to sweep of course but the offense is as pathetic as ever.  Winning close games is fun but its not sustainable this often.  If they don't pick it up another frustrating losing streak is on the way soon.  Something has to change.

Edited by Green Line