Cleveland at Sox-Game one, 7:10 CT

Just now, fathom said:

Are we sure the Sox are that much more talented than these guys?  

I think they need to think about moving Anderson to 2B at some point in his career because he is either lazy or bad at defense.   Talent is there, execution is not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Not if Gimenez and Naylor are actually legit

Naylor has done stuff like this before. He'll look like the best hitter on the planet sometimes. His track record still has him as a below average hitter that swings at way too much crap.

1 minute ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Stupid owner, stupid front office, stupid manager, stupid coaches and stupid players.  We're watching the result of their rebuild.

We have some of the lowest baseball IQ players on this team.  Maybe it's time they start prioritizing you know, guys who can actually fundamentally play the game instead of just being athletic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JoeC said:

Wasn't open, but doesn't change the fact that we should've walked him.

OK, that would have been odd to walk him with first base not open. I take it back regarding Tony error.

2 minutes ago, almagest said:

I don't think that was an intentional hanging cutter.

The problem was he hung the first one middle just slightly high. That too was extremely hittable and than he missed even worse on 2nd pitch.

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Naylor has done stuff like this before. He'll look like the best hitter on the planet sometimes. His track record still has him as a below average hitter that swings at way too much crap.

Should've thrown him crap

• Like 1

1 minute ago, southsideirish71 said:

I think they need to think about moving Anderson to 2B at some point in his career because he is either lazy or bad at defense.   Talent is there, execution is not.

His ego would never allow it