Cleveland at Sox-Game one, 7:10 CT

Just now, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Yep. D lost this one unfortunately. 

Defense has lost us almost every game to the Guardians. This is a recurring problem in all 4 games against them. I don't know what it is. 

1 minute ago, joesaiditstrue said:

this team performs the worst when they play their own division rivals, that isn't a coincidence, Tribe and Twins know how to beat the Sox 

The sox know how to beat the sox!!

1 minute ago, joesaiditstrue said:

this team performs the worst when they play their own division rivals, that isn't a coincidence, Tribe and Twins know how to beat the Sox 

tough for me to believe there's anything to that given how the Sox dominated the division last year

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Defense has lost us almost every game to the Guardians. This is a recurring problem in all 4 games against them. I don't know what it is. 

This is a fact - team defense sucks and good teams, especially in post season need to play defense. 

3 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Naylor has done stuff like this before. He'll look like the best hitter on the planet sometimes. His track record still has him as a below average hitter that swings at way too much crap.

He's only 24. Plenty of time.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Burr is not a major leaguer. Wish they never brought him back.

Would have preferred they bring in Ruiz instead.  No way you throw a strike to Naylor even if you walk him.  You have Clement on deck.  TLR keeps challenging the opponents best hitters in game situations: Buxton, Jose Ramirez, Naylor. I guess he doesn’t like intentional walks.  Our D sucks but our manager does too.